Saturday, October 29, 2011

We're Taking a Turn...In Topic. Maybe.

Ok, so my plans for this blog have slightly morphed since I started it. I want it to kind of be a dialogue my ‘’life adventures’’ and of your average young adult finding a way through life. I do not want this to be like a diary or journal, but more of a recount of life events which are typically hilarious, at least to me, and some random thoughts as well.
One thing I want to do is to take requests (at my discretion) to do something then blog about it. For example, I took a roadtrip by myself, and a blog is in the works about that. And I’ll blog about whatever you all want from the point of view of a cheap college girl; me. Want to know what something is like? And have specific questions about it? Email me! I’ll see what I can do. But no promises.
So my next post will most likely be about my solo roadtrip/boattrip to Tangier Island, VA.
But basically, if you have any requests for me to blog about, email me!
(blowyomofomind@gmail.com)
I do feel like this blog will just be randomness, but I guess that’s ok too.
Peace&Love

P.S. And I want to include things off my bucket list, so if nothing else that should be interesting in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment